NEW Drop-In Sing Alongs:
At Miss Katie’s drop-in music class, children, ages 0-5, (and their grown-ups) sing, play instruments, dance, frolic under the parachute, and participate in interactive musical stories!
Tuesday mornings at Edamama in Willimsburg at 10:30am
Edamama is at 568 Union Ave. Brooklyn 11211 NY
Drop-in Fee: $15 Single Child
Drop-in Fee for sibling: $10
& Wednesday Afternoons (through May 15th) at Epiphany Community Nursery School on the UES at 3pm
Epiphany Community Nursery School is at 510 E. 74TH ST. NYC, NY
Drop-in Fee: $40 Per Family
Thursday mornings at Lark Cafe
in Kensington, Brooklyn
at 10am and 11am
Lark Cafe is at 1007 Church Ave in Brooklyn, NY 11218
Drop-in Fee: $10/ family
Host a class and get a 10 class series for free!
Ok, so maybe there won’t be tubas and trombones, but I’ll bring my guitar, egg shakers, other instruments (on occasion some really big drums) a parachute, books and puppets right to your hood (or door!) for a music class for you (the parent or caregiver), your kid(s), and your friends and their kids!
Here’s how it works:
- Host the class at your home (and recruit at least 6 other parents/ caregivers) and you get the whole series for free.
- A 10 session series for 1 parent/caregiver and 1 child costs $350 and includes a CD.
- Each additional child costs $180.
- The first class of every series is a free trial class, and classes are capped at 12 kids.
- My classes are designed for the early childhood set (6 months- 5 years of age.) They can be mixed ages classes or targeted to an age group. It’s up to you! There are advantages to both! Let’s chat about it!
- Available slots:
- Tuesday mornings
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
Please write me with any questions you might have!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Miss Katie (aka: Katie Ha Ha Ha)